The excellent sports drug Turinabol, which has other trade names, namely Turinover, Turanabol, Turamos, depending on the manufacturing company, is available today not only in the arsenal of weightlifters, representatives of “iron sport”. It was developed by specialists from Germany, the former GDR, in the 1960s in order to improve the performance of domestic athletes so that they would have a head start over their rivals at the Olympics. Proper intake of Turinabot will provide each athlete with a gain of lean muscle, shaping of relief, making him stronger and more enduring.
Some facts about Turinabol
Turinabol as a sporting agent has the following performance:
- As an anabolic, has a rate of 180%.
- As an androgen, has a low rate of 50%.
- The half-life of the active substance in the body does not exceed 16 hours.
- If laboratory tests are carried out, traces of the drug in the blood structure can be detected up to 9 months after the last intake.
Turinabol is also characterized by moderate hepatotoxicity and has no tendency to aromatization, which is important for athletes taking various AAS. You can find more information about turinabol by following this link https://cutt.ly/c2TuWxU
Effects of a course of Turinabol for weight
If Turinabol is taken in a medium working dosage and not longer than the allotted time, the athlete will be able to get such positive results at the end of the solo course:
- Provide a slow, but steady, increase in muscle volume – an average of 4 to 8 kg per course. Manage to get a clean, fat- and fluid-free increase in muscle, surprisingly stiff and dense to the touch.
- To form a knocked down relief with a beautiful venous outline.
- Increase many times the index of physical strength.
- Increase the level of endurance.
- Accelerate the process of regeneration of muscle fibers damaged as a result of intensive training.
During a course of Turinabol solo there is no need to inject Gonadotropin because at this time the production of our own testosterone is minimally suppressed.
Course of Turinabol Solo for Mass
When building a course of Turinabol for athletes, it is important to remember two main and decisive factors:
Selecting the optimal dosage:
- For women and girls, 10 to 15 mg per day;
- for track and field athletes, boxers, fighters, MMA – 10 to 20 mg per day;
- For male pros: 40 to 60 mg daily.
Duration of the solo course. Normally does not exceed 6 to 8 weeks. For beginners, track and field athletes, boxers, fighters and MMA, 4 – 6 weeks will be enough.
The daily amount of the drug is recommended to be divided into 3 portions and consumed three times a day. During the course of taking Turinabol do not forget about revision of food ration in the direction of increasing of protein products in it. It is also important to drink at least 2.5 liters of water daily. You should also regularly attend scheduled training sessions. On CoC after the course you should take one of the anti-estrogens – Tamoxifen or Clomid.
Contraindications and Side Effects
Before starting to take Turinabol, an athlete should consult a doctor and carefully read the instructions.
There are contraindications to taking this drug:
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- high blood pressure;
To avoid significant failures of the liver, cardiovascular, nervous system, and other side effects, do not experiment with higher dosages and do not take Turinabol longer than 8 weeks.